Photobucket

Saturday 13 August 2011

That White Fuzz on Black Clothings.

I have always been a fan of black clothings. They make people look cool and most importantly, there's been a proven rule that black outfits actually makes a woman's body slimmer.

Unfortunately though, I have always had an issue when washing black clothes.
After washing and drying, white fuzz or fibres will tend to stick to my black cotton clothes and that frustrates me. As a results, I will have to hand-wash the clothes again and even that sometimes does not fully remove the fibres.


The Solutions?

I tried a couple of ways to prevent the white fuzz from occurring on my black outfits and it works! Below are some of solutions that I have stated.
  • After a few trials of using fabric softener, I realise my problem is pretty much solved. The fibres on the outfits does not seem to attract much lints.
  • Also, common sense would have it that to prevent the stains from being seen, turn the clothes inside out so that at least if the stains still occur, it would not easily seen.
  • Avoid using laundry powder and use liquid laundry soap instead as liquid soap mixes fairly better than powder.
  • Do not wash excessive amount of clothings at the same time. This is to ensure that washing machine can wash the clothes adequately.
  • Lastly, ensure that the residue of the laundry detergents are cleaned regularly. The fibres may stick on the clothings otherwise.
These are just some of the solutions that I have tried. If you have any other solutions, do drop us a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment