Photobucket

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Reflection on Textiles and Clothing Lesson

What I realised after the lesson during Textiles class was that, I would have to mindful of minor mistakes when planning the lessonplans. Small or minor mistakes such as spelling errrors and inappropriate points may caused a bad impression of the teachers in charge that we do not take our work seriously. I should also be careful while planning activities during lessonplans to ensure the lesson can take place within the stipulated timing. Also, I have to ensure that the questions that I have written down in the lessonplans are appropriate for the students as blunt questions such as dating topics may be a bad influence to the student.

Other general mistakes that I should not do in the future is;
  •  creating unspecific objectives
  •  providing non-detailed lessonplan 
  •  very short span of timing for various activities. (e.g. 3 mins to for settling students down.)
I hope I am able to learnt from the mistakes that are seen from the various lessonplans and can plan a better one in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment